- Have conversation with Darling Bride about how to get high school aged son away from sitting at his computer all day.
- Start brainstorming ideas.
- Remember that I played disc golf a lot in college.
- Suggest disc golf.
- Buy starter set of discs plus 2 extra.
- Take family to disc golf course at local park.
- Plan works! High school son really likes it!
- Bonus! Darling Bride and other kids like it too!
- Buy another $100 worth of discs.
- Bonus! Father in law likes disc golf too!
- Desire $40 golf bag.
- Christmas is coming!
Monday, September 24, 2012
How To Get Addicted to Disc Golf
Posted by Unknown
Labels: Man v Suburbs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is very good & informative.I have gain so much information from this blog.I like your blog.Thanks for the post.I am waiting for your new post.ReplyDelete
Golf simulators for Home