|"Oh, I've seen fire...|
Having completed a weekend camping trip with periods of rain, I learned these lessons:
- Life has periods of blessings and difficulties. Don't let the difficulties mask the blessings.
- My primary love language truly is quality time. I love time with family and extended family.
- Being prepared does really go a long way.
- Making time to spend time with extended family is worth the effort.
- Even as a grown up, playing with my kids in the pool makes me a kid too.
|...and I've seen rain...(James Taylor)|
|...I've seen sunny days I thought would never end...|
|Happiness is multigenerational!|