|"Oh, I've seen fire...|
Having completed a weekend camping trip with periods of rain, I learned these lessons:
- Life has periods of blessings and difficulties. Don't let the difficulties mask the blessings.
- My primary love language truly is quality time. I love time with family and extended family.
- Being prepared does really go a long way.
- Making time to spend time with extended family is worth the effort.
- Even as a grown up, playing with my kids in the pool makes me a kid too.
- It's about perspective. Hard to complain about a less than perfect weekend of leisure when tornadoes etc. are destroying everything some families own.
- Camping is exercise.
- Weather forecasters are not prophets.
|...and I've seen rain...(James Taylor)|
|...I've seen sunny days I thought would never end...|
|Happiness is multigenerational!|
The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow, there will be sun.... Tomorrow....Tomorrow... Oh, uh.... sorry. :-) Good points. I am a half full glass person when it comes to camping, myself. But, oh how I hope it is dry when we go again in two weeks!ReplyDelete
What a great way to view it all. Such a good perspective. :)ReplyDelete