|Yes, this is Star Trek, thanks to Netflix|
Or you can be a hoarder. There are TV shows about people who have too much stuff. The site http://www.aetv.com/hoarders/ makes much about people and their stuff. I've seen people with too much stuff. I know of someone with a 3 car garage crammed full of...stuff.
Each extreme is, well, maybe too extreme. So I'm starting a movement called "be a moderationist." Have you heard the saying, "everything in moderation?" There you go. So,
- Our house is neither too big nor too small
- We have two vehicles, but they are both used.
- We have an RV, but it is a popup camper.
- We have a TV, but use a digital antenna and Netflix instead of cable, Dish, or DirecTV.
- We have a small garden, but buy most of our food from the store
"...give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food that is needful for me, lest I be full and deny you, and say, "Who is the LORD?" or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God." - Proverbs 30:7-9